Grants for Organisations
It is possible to apply for a grant for an organisation, not an individual. Before you do so, check these points:
- Is the organisation run solely for the benefit of people who are under 26 and vegetarian or vegan? If not, then the organisation is not eligible for a grant.
- Are you setting up a profit-making business? If so, then the organisation is not eligible for a grant.
- Will the funds from our charity be going to help another charity? In that case we will not be able to help.
- Are you requesting funds to pay staff (or yourself)? In that case, we will not be able to help.
- Do you have audited accounts? We can't take your application forward without them.
If you are confident that your application meets all the criteria please download an application form here.